Advanced Air, LLC is a full service charter and aircraft management company that operates a fleet of King Air 350s and Pilatus PC-12s located at Jack Northrop Field in Hawthorne, California. Advanced Air is a FAA approved, Part 135, On-Demand Air Carrier.
We are always seeking talented candidates to join our team. Below are the featured jobs which we are currently looking to fill. If you do not see the position you are looking for, please feel free to submit a resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to us to:
Thank you for your interest in Advanced Air, LLC.
Advanced Air is currently seeking an Airline Customer Service Agent to join our team! We take pride in providing exceptional customer service that goes above and beyond the ordinary in hospitality and transportation services.Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements
Silver City, NM
• Greet and provide outstanding service to all AA customers and guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner;
• Answers telephone to provide information, resolve problems or complaints, and assist as needed;
• Handle all aspects of reservations, ticketing, check-in, seat assignment, passenger boarding, and baggage service;
• May handle cash, checks, credit cards, and travel vouchers as forms of payments for tickets;
• Responsible for working with passengers who wish to make flight changes or cancellations as well as informing customers when a flight has been delayed or cancelled;
• Provide current and accurate fare, schedule, gate, flight arrival and departure information, as well as answer general inquires both in-person and over the telephone;
• Provide check-in assistance, ticketing changes, re-booking of itineraries and special service requests for passengers;
• Board/deplane flights and escort passengers to and from aircraft in a timely and efficient manner, and assist passengers, as needed;
• Maintain Advanced Air brand standards and consistency in the ground experience;
• Identify opportunities to retain customers and increase customer satisfaction;
• Maintain positive customer relations at all times by using good judgment and the ability to multi-task;
• Ensures FAA, Airline, and Airport regulations are followed at all times;
• Enforces safety/security measures and protects sensitive zones;
• Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to push/pull/lift 50 lbs. for extended periods of time
• Ability to work efficiently under time constraints
• Must be 21 years or older
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
• Must have valid Driver’s license
• Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment
• 2+ years of customer service experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Positive attitude and winning personality
• Passion for people and delivering top-notch service
• Excellent time management skills
• Experience in a service or hospitality related environment desired.
• Be able to create a relationship that builds trust, so a customer feels they have a go-to person for special requests or unique concerns that require extra attention.
• Manage schedules and people: Keep up with ever-changing schedules, coordinate across departments to ensure pending items are being completed.
• Organizational and Multi-tasking skills: Agents must be able to do several things with constant interruptions.
• Problem solving: Agents face all kinds of problems and issues and must readily solve these to the satisfaction of guests, using exceptional judgment aligning with Advanced Air values and common sense.
• Recordkeeping: May need to maintain guest records and supervise customers.
• May be required to obtain a Secured Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge for certain airports.
• Will be required to meet all local airport and TSA requirements.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime, as needed
• Pass FAA Drug and Alcohol testing, background checks and submit to random drug test when required
• Travel may be required for this position, specifically for networking events dealing with the charter department.
Advanced Air, LLC is hiring King Air 350 Captains. You’ll be part of a close pilot group dedicated to safety, professionalism and customer service. As the top Los Angeles Turbo Prop operator you’ll be flying exciting trips into challenging airports. After operating our meticulously maintained King Air 350’s you’ll have the opportunity to advance into our growing fleet of jets. You must live in the greater Los Angeles Area and within 2 hours of Hawthorne airport.Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements
Advanced Air, LLC is hiring LearJet 45XR Captains. You’ll be part of a close pilot group dedicated to safety, professionalism and customer service. As a captain at Advanced Air you’ll have a fixed schedule and industry leading pay while flying a metullously maintained LearJet 45XR. You must live in the greater Los Angeles Area and within 2 hours of Hawthorne airport.Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements
The flight schedulers are at the forefront of the charter division. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service that goes above and beyond the ordinary. All applicants should have a minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience. Aviation experience is a plus. Schedulers arrange all charter and aircraft owner trips by coordinating all Fixed Based Operator (FBO) services, aircraft handling, passenger amenities, and flight crews. They are regularly expected to exceed customer and client expectations to make sure each flight is smooth by prearranging authorizations, permits, and catering for each trip. Essentially each flight scheduler is expected to work independently and with a team in a fast paced environment with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements
The Aircraft Detailer is responsible for detailing high end luxury aircraft for corporate and private aircraft owners and operators. The Aircraft Detailer performs labor intensive, hands on work to ensure all aircraft’s interior and exteriors are professionally detailed following and prior to departures. The Aircraft Detailer must be able to work in a team environment or independently, under limited supervision and go above and beyond consistently exceed our customer’s expectations. Non-traditional hours are required.Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements